Masud Rana 1.1 - The Android RAT (SpyNote Modified/Alternative)

I tried masud rana in my vivo phone. Didnā€™t work

detected :unamused: teach us how to encrypt it

People like you (members) uploaded in virustotalā€¦ :rofl:

Who said i upload it?
I have my own encryption any way, its easy to change some things inside the apk to bypass the google play protection, but i want to know to bypass antivirus, i know what to change inside the apk to do this but i dont know how does antivirus works

1 Like

Just kidding :grin:

1 Like

do you have new patch to bypass?

Eita amar kaj kore but problem holo just ekbar kaj kore ekbar jodi ami spynote off kore dei tahole 2nd time r khuje pay na victim deviceā€¦eita solve korar upay ache??

Salam,

I have set the address of the DNS address and port with my portmap.io address. When Iā€™m going to build the apk file, an open windows pop up instead of creating the backdoor apk file. May I know why?

1 Like

Hi. You need to select the stub.apk file from the patch folder.

1 Like

Thank you. Iā€™m using OpenVPN GUI for my portmap.io tunelling service. Let say this is my portmap.io address tcp://ninja-20590.portmap.host:39450. So when Iā€™m going to build the client, I need to set the IP as: ninja-20590.portmap.host and the 39450 right?

1 Like

Yes. You can also try Ngrok

https://ngrok.com

bro i am getting lot errors , got struck there .that bar not moving.i installed java also

Please help me

not installed

hello, i downloaded it but there is no application that i can run to get the control interface
what should i do to have an application inside your files so i can run it and do everything?

Thanks